Please contact Ms. Huitt-Green (email@example.com) to request a registration application or for any questions on the After School Extended Day Program.
The After School Extended Day Program is a service of DeKalb County. The focus is on homework completion but also allows for recreation and socialization after school hours. Staff Development and training is provided to program staff who supervise students, and the Principal manages the program based on the needs of the participants and wider school community
- Hours of operation: 2:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Nutritious snacks are provided daily
- Structured small group instruction and homework assistance
- Activities that have both an academic, cultural enrichment and recreational focus
- Quality outside enrichment at no additional cost to parents
- Instructional activities that are an extension of and support to the activities of the school day
- Staff-trained teachers, paraprofessionals and other instructors
$25.00 per child (maximum fee)
$40.00 two children
$65.00 three children
$90.00 four children
(Must accompany registration application)
Tuition Fees for Standard Enrollment
$60.00 per week for one child
$110.00 per week for two children
$170.00 per week for three children
$230.00 per week for four children
[The first week’s fees are due at the time of registration. Three (3) days attendance is considered one (1) week.]
Drop– In Fees will not exceed $15.00 per child per day.
Late Pick-Up Fees
Late pick-up fees start at 6:31 p.m. and are $1.00 per child or family per minute.